renaming

tamese

From a legal standpoint they can still nab you on trademark infringement if you sell it that way. :( You are afterall still using their name. I have a friend who is a patent and trademark attorney that filled me in on that. I always rename and then note that it is similar to "xyz scent" in my description.

I found my label for the Drakkar.

Drakkar Noirtm - Type

A version of Drakkar Noirtm, a trademark of Guy Laroche

The tm after Noir is small case and at the top, can't do that on the board with what I am using.

As long as you give proper credit, etc you should have no problems.

As my lawyer told me, look around you and you will see someone using someone's trademark.

As long as proper credit is given and you are not claiming it as yours you are fine.

Sadly, it does take up a bunch of space on an otherwise "clean looking" label.

I found my label for the Drakkar.

Drakkar Noirtm - Type

A version of Drakkar Noirtm, a trademark of Guy Laroche

The tm after Noir is small case and at the top, can't do that on the board with what I am using.

As long as you give proper credit, etc you should have no problems.

As my lawyer told me, look around you and you will see someone using someone's trademark.

As long as proper credit is given and you are not claiming it as yours you are fine.

Sadly, it does take up a bunch of space on an otherwise "clean looking" label.

True, people do this all the time, but they can still send you a cease & desist letter to stop. If you don't remove the name, you can still be sued, as you don't have permission from the 'owner' to use the name.