Fresh Snow fragrance oil blend

rctfavr3

Had to share my new blend. It's a keeper.

thanks to JackBeNimble for the formula inspiration.

Fresh Snow

.33 eucalyptus

.33 blend (SOS Fishing Pier + Baby Powder)

.30 patchouli

5 drops peppermint EO

This is the truest snow fragrance EVER!

Just thought I'd share.

Edited by rctfavr3

Fresh Snow

.33 eucalyptus

.30 patchouli

5 drops peppermint EO

Just thought I'd share.

Oh, wow! What are you going to call this one? May I suggest, "Hooked On Snow"? Or how about, "Witches Tit" as in "It's colder than a witches tit on the north side of the Klondike"?

Edited by HorsescentS

Oh, wow! What are you going to call this one? May I suggest, "Hooked On Snow"? Or how about, "Witches Tit" as in "It's colder than a witches tit on the north side of the Klondike"?

Well, it actually just smells like snow...so not sure of name.

Surprisingly the Fishing Pier fragrance disperses into the blend and is in-detectible as is.

It adds a dirty wet component that really makes the whole blend work.

Will have to think of a name. Witch's Tit is a little too extreme for my customers but it is FUNNY! :grin2:

If I upped the Fishing Pier scent I might could pull off a "Polar Ice Caps" or "Iceberg" fragrance!?

But as is, I'm thinking "Snowflakes" or something.

Edited by rctfavr3

Well, it actually just smells like snow...so not sure of name.

Surprisingly the Fishing Pier fragrance disperses into the blend and is in-detectible as is.

It adds a dirty wet component that really makes the whole blend work.

Will have to think of a name. Witch's Tit is a little too extreme for my customers but it is FUNNY! :grin2:

If I upped the Fishing Pier scent I might could pull off a "Polar Ice Caps" or "Iceberg" fragrance!?

But as is, I'm thinking "Snowflakes" or something.

"Snowflakes" is good! I think the "Ice" names would make me expect mint.

Wow, I would never think that combination would end up smelling like snow!

Something in that "fishing pier" fragrance really +'s the realism. Sure it's still an embellished and idealized fragrance but it's the closest to real snow I've ever smelled - considering snow doesn't have a smell (or it shouldn't) It brings to mind the perfect imagery of the wintery wet stuff. Try it! It's awesome.

Edited by rctfavr3

Fresh Snow

.33 eucalyptus

.30 patchouli

5 drops peppermint EO

Just thought I'd share.

Glad you liked it! I want to say that I can't take credit on this blend. I actually found it on an older thread here. I wrote it down though for future experimenting.

I hope SOS adds this also. I'd love to try it out. rctfavr3- you should send me a sample ;-) just kidding ;-)

Glad you liked it! I want to say that I can't take credit on this blend. I actually found it on an older thread here. I wrote it down though for future experimenting.

I hope SOS adds this also. I'd love to try it out. rctfavr3- you should send me a sample ;-) just kidding ;-)

Used it all. If I can get some more eucalyptus at a reasonable price, I'll be sure to whip some up and send you a sample! I really like it.

OMG Horsescents...that is hilarious! My dad says things like that all the time right out of the blue...he just cracks me up constantly with his one-liners :)

Edited by glowworm