Need Help with wording on a custom label - -

kssoaper

I'm hoping someone can help me...I've been asked to do a custom soap label for my niece's baby shower. Her mom would like the wording on the label to be from 'the baby' saying something to the effect of 'thank you for sharing this special day and enjoy this bar of soap' = = = All I can think of is something about a 'bird bath' and with that comes memories of 7th grade gym class, washing arm pits in the sink!!! The theme is baby birds..... there will be a graphic of a bird cage....I am at a TOTAL loss.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Judy

Thanks maggie! That site did give me the idea to go with something involving 'a little birdie told me' -...now I've just got to figure out what the birdie said :0)

Love your name, almost named our daughter maggie may...went with Maggie Ann

Thanks again

Thanks maggie! That site did give me the idea to go with something involving 'a little birdie told me' -...now I've just got to figure out what the birdie said :0)

Love your name, almost named our daughter maggie may...went with Maggie Ann

Thanks again

Glad I could help out. My name is Maggie Ann too,,nicknames are Maggie May and Maggie Muggins...