How do you measure out small amounts of FO?

denetteb

I have run out of the pipettes (plastic droppers) I use to measure out my fo's for soap bar and small wax melt tests. :cry2: Do any of you use a different method to measure out small precise amounts of FO for tests that does not require a pipette (by small I mean 7.6 grams)? If so, I would love to know! I feel that I may explode if I don't get some of my new oils into some wax!

Glass Droppers

I rinse them using 91+ alcohol between uses expelling the alcohol/FO into a dedicated glass beaker.

Occasionally, when the alcohol evaporates from the beaker I am left with a nice blend of fragrance/EO that I can use for perfumery or a special lotion just for me.

I love not throwing away plastic pipettes.

Oh...what a great idea! I think I may even have a glass dropper around here somewhere! Now where did I last see that...?!?!

I buy the flip top caps for all my FO bottles so that I can easily pour small drops into my measuring cup without spilling it all down the sides of the FO bottle.

This sounds like a great thing...where do you buy yours? I don't think I know what they look like. Do you happen to have a link?

Edited by denetteb