Candy Corn

FaithfulScenter

I've given up on finding a good Candy Corn scent. Of the ones' I tried; they were either very weak, or "off". Fragrance Buddy has a good one, but it's a tad chemical smelling for lack of better word. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect Candy Corn scent.

I was thinking about maybe combining a Marshmallow FO with NG's Buttercream to see if that would work, but haven't done it yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to follow up saying that the 50/50 blend of Marshmallow Madness and Buttercream smells perfect! Just like candy corn!

I'm mixing half of it with peanut butter to see if I can get a Payday candy bar fragrance oil. Might mix in a little chocolate for a Butterfinger FO.

Edited by rctfavr3

Just wanted to follow up saying that the 50/50 blend of Marshmallow Madness and Buttercream smells perfect! Just like candy corn!

I'm mixing half of it with peanut butter to see if I can get a Payday candy bar fragrance oil. Might mix in a little chocolate for a Butterfinger FO.

Is Marshmallow Madness also from Nature's Garden?