Fragrance & Craft Supply - Anyone Heard From??

ValhallaGal

I've been trying to contact the owner of Fragrance and Craft Supply. I purchased FO's from her the last time she did a $10/lb sale here on the forum. I've sent messages via her contact form 3 or 4 times over the last two months and have received no reply. Anyone know if she is still around? Her website seems to still be functioning :confused:

I'm looking to see if she can still order the Red Sedona fo. It has turned into a runaway best seller for me :)

Thanks,

Donna

Same here. Last week I ordered a lb of Red Sedona and a lb of Pumpkin. Payed via paypal and the order went through but I haven't heard anything.

I have ordered FOs from Gloria quite a few times with no problems so I'm not sure what is going on.

I have a pretty good sized candle order in Red Sedona and have about an oz of the fo left which is surely no way enough for this order. :(

Please let me know Donna if you hear anything from her and I;ll do the same.

I surprised that you were able to get your hands on any of the Red Sedona. Every time I've checked the website in the past year, there hasn't been any listed. Unfortunately, there is no other contact information on the website or the FO bottles like a phone number. Hopefully one of us will hear from her soon :)

The Red Sedona was listed on the site.

I tried to contact her through the site and also her email but have not heard back from her. Not like her at all so this has me surprised.

I'll give it a few more days and if nothing happens then I'll have no choice but to dispute the charge :(

I never heard of them until you posted today but I went to their website and used their Contact Us for to ask if they were still in business and this is the reply I received:

Thank you for inquiring. Yes, I'm still around and am actually in the

process of making my oils available to customers in a retail location in

Indiana.

I have some great new fragrances that aren't on the website yet--Carmel

Apple, Eucalyptus & Spearmint, Eggnog, Sweet Vanilla Bean, Victorian Honey,

CK Be type, and a few others, and you are the first to know! I hope to have

them added over the weekend. Please feel free to share this information

with other members.

I appreciate your interest and hope to do business with you soon.

~Gloria

I would say that she's still in business but maybe didn't receive your emails? Like I said I emailed this afternoon and got a reply back this evening.

HTH

Got an email reply from her this morning. She said my order is to be shipped out tomorrow.

She has some great oils. The Sweet Vanilla Bean sounds like something I will want to try and also Victorian Honey. :) I'm so glad she's still in biz because theres a few of her oils I would sadly miss, especially Red Sedona which is a big seller for me in candles. Men and women seem to love that scent. The Amish Pumpkin and Spice is also great in candles.

Thank you for the offer Sharon :)