Need help with a scent blend :-)

jackbenimble

I have two FO from CS that don't do well for me and sadly I have about 12oz of each. I thought about selling them but want to try and blend with 1or 2 other scents to create a new scent.

The first is Meadow- a floral and grass scent.

The second is Basil & Herb- just like the name says. I have been adding Mint to this and renamed it. Thinking of leaving the mint out and using the given name. Maybe that would help.

Thanks for any advice or direction to take on these. Especially with the Meadow! ;-)

You could mix anything with meadow. Aside from rain, what about an oakmoss addition, say 2 meadow to 1 oakmoss. What about a rich amber to it and a slight kiss of citrus (lemon comes to mind) and call it sunny day? (This one no idea on the ratios lol! Ambers vary widely imo.)

Oh and basil and herb ... lemme, lemme, lemme lol ...

A mint that won't overpower it (preferred might be peppermint ... both basil and peppermint are good at relieving my headaches ... just saying, but don't you dare make a claim like that LOL! The mint will freshen up the herbs.)

Sandalwood ... maybe some sage with it too and call it dusty roads or some such.

Curious what an orange would bring to the mix ... maybe even a pink grapefruit.

And I would bet there's a good floral mix ... ooo combo it with some of your meadow and see what happens.

Ooooo what about a nice lavender and chamomile or separate of each to the herbals ...

Edited by Scented