IGI 4627 Question

I bought this wax because I keep having issues with sinking and holes in my candle, with this being a supposed 'single pour' I thought I'd give it a shot.

I made three candles with it last night and two had air bubbles (I guess) that caused holes and the third is sinking the more it cools. Did I do something wrong? They looked perfect last night and this morning they're consistently looking worse.. =(

I poured about 175F which seems to be the optimal temp from what I found. They are cooling slowly... so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

You're not doing anything wrong, there is shrinkage, I have never seen a one pour that was truly a one pour, not to my standards anyway, for the air bubbles tap the jar after you pour. I always either topped off with this wax or leveled it off with a heat gun. I love the wax personally. I also used 6006 which was suppose to be a one pour too i believe. Always had to hit those candles with the heat gun too. Gotta love the heat gun!

You're not doing anything wrong, there is shrinkage, I have never seen a one pour that was truly a one pour, not to my standards anyway, for the air bubbles tap the jar after you pour. I always either topped off with this wax or leveled it off with a heat gun. I love the wax personally. I also used 6006 which was suppose to be a one pour too i believe. Always had to hit those candles with the heat gun too. Gotta love the heat gun!

(hope this doesn't double post! My browser is acting up!)

Thank you, I guess I was under the impression (or false hope lol) that it was a true one pour leave it alone after kind of wax. I know it is a hundred times better than the last wax I used, wish I could remember what it was, but the shrinkage was horrible! I will definitely try tapping the jar next batch to see if that helps the air bubbles because that was the only fault with the two jars. With the one that is shrinking, it isn't a visible slope, but I can feel the wax sloping towards the wick when I put my hand on it.