Best Florals..

leisa2003

Rain Water from CS. It's labeled as a clean & fresh, but it's more floral to me. Also, I do well with Honeysuckle from CS. It has a slight perfume smell to it, but people like it. (I hate florals).

I DO NOT care for florals either,..but I do need to add more to my line.

Lilac- JS

Hyacinth- BCN

Sensuos Black Rose- Elements

Honeysuckle jasmine- CS

In melts anyways....candles I don't sell alot right now due to re-testing wax

But the floral people that come in always go for these and I have to say I really like them all and never thought of myself as a floral person either!

My best sellers are:

Rose - SC

Lilac - Brambleberry or Peaks

Hyacinth - Peaks

Gardenia - SC

Plumeria - Peaks

Lily of the Valley - SC

You know,..I started making candles in 2004 and I have NEVER smelt Lily of the Valley. Crazy huh!!! I might order me a sample next time. :)

You know,..I started making candles in 2004 and I have NEVER smelt Lily of the Valley. Crazy huh!!! I might order me a sample next time.

Lily of the Valley is an all year seller for me. I like it myself. To be honest, while I use the one from SC, there are plenty of nice ones out there. Definitely get a sample of it from your supplier. The best that I have ever used was from Tradewinds. I never smelled one like it, but it is long gone. ICS has a lovely one that I use as well.