Pumpkin Molds for Wax Melts

Holly

I for the life of me cannot decide on which molds to get. I keep searching and searching and I never seem to make up my mind thinking I have not found all my choices yet. I have been all over the net though. I want to offer these this Fall, as I did the last Fall I was in the biz before, and never did.

What is your favorite Pumpkin Mold Supplier for wax melts? I think I will be putting them in quality plastic jars (plastic to keep the shipping cost down), or maybe smooth sided Mayo jars....not sure yet. There is a new company called Pink Zebra and they put the scented beads in tall pastic jars.

Thanks!

I'm not sure what size molds you are looking for but I purchased mine from candles and supplies last year. I just love them...they make the small pudka pods. I put them in little cello bags with a cute tag and ribbon.

Thanks, Glowworm! I forgot about them. I do not order from them and forgot that they have a lot of nice molds. I like the ones that you use. I have seen those before somewhere else but like that their mold has 36 pumpkins. Do you have more than one mold. I may be able to invest in one mold. Gotta watch my budget.

I started with one but I loved them so much I ordered another one. The silicone that they use is great and the little pumpkins pop right out after about 20 or 30 minutes. I have a mini football mold from them too which I love too.

I started with one but I loved them so much I ordered another one. The silicone that they use is great and the little pumpkins pop right out after about 20 or 30 minutes. I have a mini football mold from them too which I love too.

Thanks. Glad to know they pop out great. I will probably start with one as well.