Microwave lotion?

I've never bought lotion base in that size jug (?) Assuming you have some other container to put it in, you can get aggressive with the jug - cut the top off, punch a large hole in the bottom & squeeze it out.....save this job for when you feel the need to work out some aggressions...hehe

Pour out what you can and then cut the top of the jug off and scoop out the rest?

Actually this is exactly what I do. I "saw" around the jug with a steak knife when there is just a bit left in the jug. Then I use a spatula to get all of the lotion out. I never left anything go to waste.

Then, I use very large thick ziplock bags, I mix my lotion up separately and put it into the bag. I cut off a corner of the bag and squeeze it into lotion bottles. The lotion bottles are standing tightly next to one another in a short plastic bin. I go from bottle to bottle and use every bit up with no waste. I heated lotion on the stove once and it just was not for me.

Edited by Noodle

I have never used alcohol. All of my knives and tools are for soap and body products only and are sanitized properly. I do not use bleach though since this makes me physically ill and burns my eyes. I use a professional cleaner / sanitizer and germ killer that does contain bleach that I buy in big gallons from Restaurant Depot. This does not burn my eyes.