CP Fragrance Came Back Strong ~ Is this Normal?

jeanie353

So, all the CP recipes I've tried so far have cured between 4-7 weeks. I gave out a piece of each one to my testers (kids) on Sunday.

My question is this.... I realized while wrapping them up for the kids to take home that the scent came back strong in two different recipes and wondering if this is normal for CP and some FOs or maybe its my nose playing tricks with me?

I used a 50/50 blend of Asian Amber and Egyptian Amber and orange blended with orange blossom on the two that came back strong.

TIA

Well, that sure is good to know. I didn't know if my nose was broke like candle nose or what was going on. It took almost the full cure time for them to come back but those above are stronger now than when first poured.

I do like the Asian and Egyptian Amber blended a lot but it leans (imo) toward a scent a man would take to possibly more than a woman. I'm good with that because its a little hard to find man type fragrances without going after dupes, if one isn't familiar with the soaping FOs that are not necessarily what one would put in a candle, as I am not.