Waterproof label for lotion bottle?

Good morning. I have a question, mostly for the ladies, regarding lotion labels. I'm a man and thus don't tend to use lotion but my wife uses it every day. However, she keeps hers in the vanity area, away from excessive moisture, and not in the shower area. How many people keep their lotion in the shower area and how important is is to have waterproof labels on lotion bottles? I understand where bottles/jars for things such as shampoo, conditioner, bath salts, salt scrubs, etc would need a waterproof label. While they're much more expensive than regular labels I will gladly pay more if you tell me you think it's necessary.

Thank you!

I don't keep mine in the shower, but I definitely prefer a waterproof label anyway. I have gotten lotion from my hands on my paper "test" labels, and they eventually kind of start to peel and look dirty.

Also, and this is totally a personal thing- I hate the way the paper labels feel in my hands when I am putting lotion on.

Just my 2 cents.

• 10 months later...

i realize this is an old post - and may not require a response anymore - but what i've started doing is buying the clear labels from onlinelables.com and after printing i spray them 3 or 4 times w/Fixit spray that i buy at michaels. works great so far.