Masculiine Grapefruit

kyme1911

I am looking for a good Skin Safe grapefruit, not a floral more masculine. Does anyone have any favorites? I am wanting to make a beer soap for my mens line with it.

Personally, I would think CandleScience's Grapefruit and Mangosteen would be perfect in a men's soap.

Personally, I would think CandleScience's Grapefruit and Mangosteen would be perfect in a men's soap.

That is a wonderful scent, but unless CS changed the formulation, it's not B&B safe. I made that mistake when it first came out, made batches of bath melts with it. Thankfully, a member here pointed that out to me.

That is a wonderful scent, but unless CS changed the formulation, it's not B&B safe. I made that mistake when it first came out, made batches of bath melts with it. Thankfully, a member here pointed that out to me.

Oh, I'm so sad to hear that! Thanks for telling me. Well, maybe someone could mix a skin-safe grapefruit with a skin-safe mango and get a winner.

I love the Sea Island Grapefruit from aroma/ haven. Straight up it smells just like a cut grapefruit. I also mix it with Pineapple Mango and it is divine. Skin safe as well.

Thanks, that sounds like it might go with the beer. Shiner has a seasonal grapefruit infused beer Called Ruby Redbird, and I have been dying to make CP with a cool scent blend to compliment it that men and would like would like. Not too floral

Edited by kyme1911