Tennessee Candle Supply Closeouts

Holly

I finally got around to testing Ocean Rock (had it in my stash for awhile), and I love it. I went on their website to order it along with a few other things and notice that it is on their closeout list! Darn! I will still order it, but I sure hope I can find the same scent somewhere else when I run out down the road. Does anyone know of a scent that is exactly the same from somewhere else?

Also, they have Christmas Bazaar on their closeout list as well and that was one of my best sellers before I closed up shop two years ago. I am so bummed. I never did run into this scent anywhere else.

Thanks for any leads on these two.

I've seen it suggested on the boards before, that you might want to contact them, and ask if they will tell you who makes it and see about getting it either from the source, or , if you're super lucky, they might point you in the direction of a company that will be carrying it.... Unless it was a custom blend for TCS. There's no telling if either one will give you the info, but, I don't see why they wouldn't since they wont be carrying it anymore. Of course, they'll more than likely push you to order a ton of it " before it's gone" LOL