Alien Type by NG ?

I bought the FO but changed the name -- any time I'm unfamiliar with how the 'real' perfume smells, I don't like putting the actual name in case it is way off...keeps customers from getting pissy ;-)

I personally LOVE the smell, but sadly I could never sell that one. We did it in lotions, perfumes, and tarts.

Number2of7, thanks for that info. I've never been one to figure out in my head, what a scent smells like, by just going off the written description from a supplier.. so do you think you could give me some sort of description of what it smells like .. ( ie roses and lavender with a touch of sweet vanilla ) or something like that. See, that , I can imagine in my nose better than reading something like bergamot, notes of ozone with a middle note of yadda yadda while the bottom note is yadda yadda ...... I just can't ever "get" that.

• 5 months later...
Guest PassionSunKiss

I make body butters and it NEVER sold, so after a year I tossed it and called it a loss. It mostly smells like baby powder with a little bit of sweet floral scent. It kinda reminded me the floral scented ant spray if you ask me. I wouldn't waste the money on a big bottle. Invest in a 2 oz bottle if you're really curious. I bought it because the name sounded cool, but it was never a great seller.