Body/linen base spray

mzphee

I am searching for a good body/ linen base spray, I have tried WSP( the older version) and Indiana Candle. I like it but to me the scent does not linger at all it holds the scent but its very faint. I would like something more of a body/linen base spray. I looked at NG oder eliminator which is body safe but does not take bakery scents, The Candlemakers Store has one which is on sale, body safe but there was no information on the website so I called and Dave didnt have to much information on it... I would like to have a base because I dont have what I need to make it... any help please and thank you

I have tried various ones, and like the Room & Linen base from RE/AH. Unfortunately, it has been OOS for the past couple weeks. It doesn't leave behind a slippery film like many of the others I tried, and seemed to have longer results/staying power. HTH!

I haven't tried many, but also vouch for the one from RE/AH--if it's the one that used to be carried by KY. I ran across an old bottle that had been scented about 4 years ago last week and the fragrance is still fantastic!