Blue Raspberry FO?

rctfavr3

It's been ordered Thanks!

I think I'm going to try a 60/40 blend of ICS Blue Raspberry Icee to 40% blend of grapefruit and lemon grass.

It should take away some of the candy aspects of the icee scent, and give it a more fresh spa-like quality.

I'll post the results if it's received well by my customers. Now I just have to decide what to name it.

Made the final blend today. The winning recipe was 50% BRIce to 50% Lemon Grass. It didn't need any grapefruit FO as the scent would have been lost anyway. It smells amazing! Try it for yourself if you have some! Now I just have to come up with a name.

I'm thinking "Boardwalk _____"! At first I was thinking "Boardwalk Snow Cones", but the original Icee scent has devolved into something more spa-like with the addition of the lemongrass. It's a really pleasant scent. I like the descriptor "Boardwalk" envoking a beach-like quality. The boardwalk name's not set in stone though. What to call it? Hmm.

Edited by rctfavr3