LiquaScent fragrances?

classiccandle

I received a reply from Gary and he sent me a FedEx tracking code stating the oils left on May 3rd and will arrive tomorrow. I apologized for complaining and told him I never received an email from FedEx or I wouldn't have emailed him. Two days to ship? Not too bad but not as good as some suppliers. Maybe I'm just grumpy today? I'll let you know what I think of the oils.

I received a reply from Gary and he sent me a FedEx tracking code stating the oils left on May 3rd and will arrive tomorrow. I apologized for complaining and told him I never received an email from FedEx or I wouldn't have emailed him. Two days to ship? Not too bad but not as good as some suppliers. Maybe I'm just grumpy today? I'll let you know what I think of the oils.

Two days isn't to bad when you consider they are still working on getting fo's added & whatever else needs to get done on the website. I just put in an order today. Let us know what you think of the oils.

Your email must have gotten their attention. I ordered yesterday & I have the fedex tracking number already. Thank you.

I emailed Gary inquiring if the scents were skin safe. I received an email within a hour and Gary said to just send a email with the scents that I am lOoking for skin safe. I will email him soon and let everyone know my repsonse

Did you get your order yet carol k? I placed an order about the same time, and had the same Fedex weirdness. My order came on the 10th, with a smashed bottle of Aloe Vera, and several bottles that were not filled or the wrong size. I emailed right away, and got an email back that night that they were replacing some of the bottles, but not all of them??

I guess I'll wait until the second box comes.

Yes, I finally got them friday morning. I really haven't had a chance to really smell them good enough to give a review on them. I do however love the sage & chamomile. I will be ordering a lb. bottle of it for sure. They would sure save theirselves & us alot of money if they used plastic bottles. My shipping was awful.

Just a note; I got 5 of my samples poured & every one of them weighed 7/8 oz.

I poured

creme caramel

pecan caramel swirl

sage & chamomile

almond butter pecan

starfruit & citrus

All have an awesome CT. I will wait a few days to light them up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...