Lemon Sugar Fresh Type

Shar

Who's do you like for cp soap? I was looking at NG's since I'll be placing an order pretty soon, also noticed Elements has it and Just Scents...All of these seem reasonable cost wise but I don't want to waste money on a dud..Tia

Can't wait to soap the lemon sugar..Here's my list so far..

Lemon sugar

Cracklin' birch- completely out. Men love this in soap and its strong fo

Bite me-been wanting to try

Perfect man-" "

Jungle love--" "

Some more i really like is aqua di gio, fruity loops(strong in soap), amazing grace, yeah for yummy ( one of ng's new lush dupes and it's strong in cp),very sexy for men, blue sugar, caribbean, blue hawaiian, bermuda triangle,

Are there any more must haves that I should consider?

Fresh Bamboo sells very well for me in soap and lotion. It behaves well in CP too.

I am loving Cannabis Flowers, Blue Agave, Bergamot and Tarragon and China Rain I cannot keep in stock in soap, room spray or lotion. I know I am a total enabler..lol

Enabler you, I must resist,lol! I've almost ordered China rain, seems I read it's strong too and I need more soaps in the clean smelling category. I may have to break down and get that one! Thanks!

This scent would be a seller for me.Alot of people like lemon scents.One of my biggest sellers is Lemon Biscotti. This fresh lemon would be awesome.I will order it from NG.

LynnS

Their Fruity Rings is a really good seller for me and it's lemony smelling too and strong scent in cp. Got it for a kids line but adults are loving it too! you might want to try a sample and see how you like it...Lemon biscotti sounds nice...I'll check it out, thanks Lynn!