Halloween sign stencils

Darbla

Found this one too:

http://stencilmein.com/catalog.php?category=36

But I'm sure it's still not the one I'm looking for, because I'm not seeing a couple of specific stencils that I know I saw last year. Of course it's also possible one of those sites is the correct one, and the stencils just don't exist anymore. Oh well, the search continues!

• 2 weeks later...

The Stencil Smith does change out their stencils. I make signs using them. Send a email explaining the stencil and they might be the one who had it and cut it for you, If it wasnt theirs they might be able to make one like it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I did not know what you are talking about but when i open your given link it gives me solution of my problem. I am searching for the old and unique signs for my project work and here you provide a very useful link which helps me allot. I will also search similar kind of links for further work. Thanks for sharing.

I did not know what you are talking about but when i open your given link it gives me solution of my problem. I am searching for the old and unique signs for my project work and here you provide a very useful link which helps me allot. I will also search similar kind of links for further work. Thanks for sharing.

Any Comment????

signage melbourne

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who make your own signs, is house / wall paint from the hardware store the paint of choice or is it better to use acrylic paint from the craft store? I think I'm going to take up this project again and make signs for birthday and Christmas gifts the rest of this year.