tall grass

jackie

Anyone tried Peak's Tall Grass in CP? I was thinking of ordering some in the sample size but I like to look for reviews on scents first and haven't found any on this one. I'm a newbie so it helps to know what to expect.

Found this info on the Soap Scent Review Board. You should join, I've found it to be very helpful.

My first reaction to this was "Who wants to smell like freshly cut grass?" But then I soaped with it and fell in love. Reminds me of a spa scent. Very strong OOB. I used this in a salt bar and regular veggie soap. For the CP soap I used a 33% lye concentration and 0.5 oz ppo. I gel in the oven. Scent morphs in the oven, but once the soap cools, smells fantastic. I colored with a little TD and parsley. Maybe very slight A, no D. For the salt bar I used a 34.5% lye concentration and 0.7 oz ppo with 50% salt. Seemed to accelerate slightly, but was very manageable. Scent morphed while hot, but returned to normal when cool.

Found this info on the Soap Scent Review Board. You should join, I've found it to be very helpful.

My first reaction to this was "Who wants to smell like freshly cut grass?" But then I soaped with it and fell in love. Reminds me of a spa scent. Very strong OOB.

Would you consider it realistic or more artistically reminiscent, with those extra little notes that make it more perfume-like? Grass or Grass-like? Thanks in advance KK.

Edited by rctfavr3