Mixing fo's?

lmc

I just now started playing around with mixing fo's and Im having alot of fun...need some suggestions with one tho. I am waiting on a few that I purchased on the classies and one is ICS Fireside...I probably would never purchase this on its own BUT since its coming, what would be good to mix with it and at what ratio? Looking for a good, homey scent and an outdoorsy-fresh one...TIA

I use mostly CS, AH/RE, Peak, and Candle Source

Ohhhh gracious !!!! I love to blend!!!! This is the blend I love to make in autumn I call it Cozy Mountain Cabin.... Fireplace 20% , Autumn Leaves (from BCN) 20%, Oak Moss (from BCN) 10% and Spiced Orange (this scent to die for just by itself... from Cajun Candles) 50%. This Fall I am going to embellish these candles with mult color wax leaves from molds. I color this 7 drp green dye to 1 lb wax or 7 drp orange to 1 lb wax. Makes a wonderful fall scent! :smiley2:

Ohhhh gracious !!!! I love to blend!!!! This is the blend I love to make in autumn I call it Cozy Mountain Cabin.... Fireplace 20% , Autumn Leaves (from BCN) 20%, Oak Moss (from BCN) 10% and Spiced Orange (this scent to die for just by itself... from Cajun Candles) 50%. This Fall I am going to embellish these candles with mult color wax leaves from molds. I color this 7 drp green dye to 1 lb wax or 7 drp orange to 1 lb wax. Makes a wonderful fall scent! :smiley2:

I just bought all these after reading this post a couple of days ago. I'm getting them on Monday and can't wait to make a tester. Thank you for posting your blend. You are very talented and generous for sharing this.

I am also doing a couple blends of my own. One is a dirt, grass, and woodsy combo and the other is a fall garden combo.

Thank you and you are very welcome!!! Blending is so fun and you can come up with some best-sellers messing around with your scents!! I hope this one turns out to be a best-seller for you!! It is a wonderful scent...of course you have your spiced orange which makes it homey , the oak moss adds a piney woodsy scent, the autumn leaves and the fireplace ..well it adds just the perfect finishing touch of Fall to this scent. Keep us posted on what you think!! Like I said..make sure you make some of the Spiced Orange by itself...I sell TONS of the stuff in the Fall and Winter...Cajun Candles has awesome scents and you won't EVER go wrong with them!! :smiley2: Another wonderful smelling and selling scent in the late Autumn/ Winter is what I call Snowman Kisses....I blend .25 Spearmint (The Candlemaker Store) . 25 Peppermint (Cajun Candles)...(I swear Cajun has the best darned peppermint around) and .50 Vanilla Bean (The Candlemaker Store) . I color this with a VERY small amount of blue (just a touch) dye..just to make a very light blue color. People really love this scent too! Enjoy!!

Edited by puma52