Moon Works Floral Muse

lsbennis

I just had to shout out that to me this is one of the best floral fragrances I have smelled in a long time. I'm not a floral fan and I find most way to strong and nauseating but this one is airy and light and rocks in coconut wax, I'm going to soap and lotion it today! :thumbsup:

I am so glad to hear that- I have a couple 1 ouncers to test out!

Definetly give it a try and let me know what you think. I also have Celestial Seas from MW burning right now in coconut wax and it smells great. Its not super strong or anything but I love this interpretation of the ocean. This will be also be good in soap!

I need to go back and re-smell my samples of both of these FO's. I have several that another member on here sent me. Thanks for sharing :-)

I have found with a lot of MW fo's that they bloomed once they were in something. I had a floral muse sitting around for almost a year because I wasn't sure of it oob...lol

I have found with a lot of MW fo's that they bloomed once they were in something. I had a floral muse sitting around for almost a year because I wasn't sure of it oob...lol

That's what I thought too. About both of those actually. Okay now I have to make candles. Lol! Midnight candle making:-)