Candle Source Butt Naked review

Holly

I just had to post a thumbs up for this oil. I poured it in KY's tart wax. Last night (day after I poured it),I put it in the warmer downstairs and went upstairs to relax and within 5 minutes or less, it drifted strong upstairs. Powerful scent! I like the smell too. I am not sure how it compares scent wise to other Butt Nakeds, as I have not tested any others. I think MC's is the only other one I have, but never tested it. I have not yet poured Candle Source's Butt Naked in a candle - just doing wax melts right now.

Edited by Holly

Thanks for the review...I've been looking for a good one. I've tried a couple other vendors with this fo (can't remember who right now) but was never impressed...I do remember thinking they were too light. Will have to add that to my list. I've never ordered from them but do have a list going and hoping to do that in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for the review...I've been looking for a good one. I've tried a couple other vendors with this fo (can't remember who right now) but was never impressed...I do remember thinking they were too light. Will have to add that to my list. I've never ordered from them but do have a list going and hoping to do that in the next couple of weeks.

You are welcome. :) Not sure if you are looking for one for wicked candles or tarts, but it has a killer throw in the tart wax I use. I will try it in a candle sometime in the near future and will post my results. Good luck finding the right one!

~Holly

I only do tarts so this was why I was excited to see your review.

Hope it works for you if you try it. It will depend on which wax you use, what percent oil and what kind of warmer. I am sure though that this oil would not be a complete dud in any wax. I use a 24 watt warmer plate with a matching dish.

I will have to try theres I am currently making tarts with the one from NG its a good seller, I am testing Aztecs also. I changed the name to Grown & Sexy, I sell and gift at church so I try to keep it decent lol

I will have to try theres I am currently making tarts with the one from NG its a good seller, I am testing Aztecs also. I changed the name to Grown & Sexy, I sell and gift at church so I try to keep it decent lol

I think I may have a sample from NG from way back (can't remember for sure). If I do, I never put it in wax and not sure if it would be good anymore. I don't order anything from them anymore....did some in the beginning but for some reason have not ordered much since then. I have too many suppliers as it is. Although, a few have closed shop.

I am with you, I will be changing the name as well. lol I don't really like those types of names....like Sex on the Beach or Lick Me All Over. I dislike those names even more than Butt Naked. The scent name Sultry Angel is about as far as I go....classy and just a little bit suggestive. Those names can be ok for some styles but do not really fit the look I go for or attitude. I will probably change it to Paradise something or other.

How do you like the one from NG?

P.S. If you really think about it though....why would we want to suggest an Angel is Sultry? lol That is my Christian character speaking. It just sounds better though as long as you do not put too much thought into it.

Edited by Holly