Aztec

lovemylabs

I'd love to order from Aztec during their fragrance sale, but just don't know what to try. We'll be putting them in a parasoy blend and also soaping. Was wondering if y'all could suggest samples that you like. I wish they had the ability to post comments on their fragrances. Those can be soooo helpful.

I beleive it was Black Tie Affair who has a thread about Aztek's FO's that she's gotten and did reviews on. Not sure what wax she uses and I think I remember her saying she did soap also. You might get some ideas from her thread. I've not used alot of their oils, but, the ones I have used have been really good. Ones I can think of off my head are Hawaiian Tropics, Twilight, Dark Kiss, Muscadine, Banana, Spicy Apples & Peaches, Hollyberry Mistletoe, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Birthday Cake, Brown Sugar & Fig. I don't use parasoy (only soy) and I don't do soap so this may be of no help at all. I know I've used more, those are just the ones I can recall off my head.