Fragrance Oil Replacements

Holly

I have been away for awhile....about two years. I closed my business in 2010 to attend to other things in my life and to re-evaluate the direction I wanted to take in regards to a home based business. Without getting into all the details, I am thinking of reopening my candle business, but I going to keep it very simple at first and just take it one day at a time.

Anyway, I am aware of a few companies that have closed, which is sad. There are several fragrances that I really love but am not sure if I can find them somewhere else. I have looked a bit but not much luck at all on a few of them listed below. Here are some of the ones that I would like to find that are very close and preferably twins:

Jasmine Vanilla - Fragrance Oil Central

Pomegranate Pear Spice - Fragrance Oil Central

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin (B&BW) - Greenleaf

Hazelnut Coffee - The Scented Bean (I have tried other ones but just never found one that I liked as much as The Scented Bean)

Sweet Serendipity - The Scented Bean

Mocha Cappuccino - Bert's (this one had a excellent scent throw and very real)

Iced Lemon Biscotti - Bert's

Thank you for any suggestions, and I hope everyone here has been doing well!

~Holly

Edited by Holly

the only one i know of that has been said to be alike..

are..

Lemon Biscotti Pie..Berts..which I loved too..and bought up some extra..

Iced Lemon Biscotti...Wildfire..I have not yet bought it to try...if you do let us know what you think..

Thank you! I have not tried anything from Wildfire before. I still have some left that still smells good (tested it to make sure). I will give Wildfire a try down the road and will let you know my results.

I hope you have been doing well. I have missed my candle buddies on here!

Edited by Holly

• 6 months later...

I, too, have been away for a while...there are several of Bert's fragrances that I miss and still have people that love them. Is the greenleaf & just by nature oils that southwest carries, are they the ones that bert used to use?