CP vs. HP

Spellkast

Ok, so I've played around with M&P and want to move up in the world and try a REAL soap recipe...ya know, like the big boys and girls do! Soooo, I was wondering- which is better? HP or CP..It seems most people on here do CP, although from what I've read, HP seems a lot easier- and FASTER...and patience has NEVER been a quality I possess :D So those of you who do CP, why do you like that better, and those that do HP (if there are any of you out there) what do you like about that? Thanks so much guys!! I really appreciate your help...also, it seems as though robin's CP tutorial on here is broken (or I'm retarded) and I've searched the board...is it listed in the postings anywhere on here? And if anyone could send any AWESOME recipes my way, I'd so very much appreciate it! :) I'm at my mom's and her computer here is HORRIBLY slow...trying to search the internet right now would be like torture to me (remember the patience problem?) :D Thanks!!!

Michelle

Thanks for the link! And thanks for the hint...I found Robin's link- finally! What a great tutorial- I can't wait to try it! Now I just need a good recipe...and I guess I'll try HP AND CP...see which I like better since I guess it's all a matter of personal preference. Thanks so much!!