Help please!!

mzphee

I made wax chips which I call "bitsy melts" and realize I dont have any polypro bags to store them in..can anyone help me? what else can I use? I have storage bags from Hobby lobby but im sure they arent polypro, any suggestions pleaseeeeeee

If it's for your customers - do you have any little round tart portion cups like you can find at Walmart? Label those up. I'm guessing these may be samples? Otherwise, if it's just for your storage purposes- glass canning jars work well. In a pinch, aluminum foil & masking tape for a label works great too, until you're able to package them up properly. HTH

Edited by marcuset

If it's for storage, ziploc bags work just fine. If it's for a customer, you can find polypro zip bags at most of the hobby stores, in the areas for bead storage or packaging. Or you can get cellophane wrap that you'd use for wrapping gift baskets, cut a square of that material, put the melts in, tie up the top.