Students Visit

Today we had about 20 local students and their mothers visit us for a candle making lesson. We gave a history of candle making and showed them how we poured our candles. They asked lots of great questions and they all seemed to have a good time. It was a great experience for us too!

When I was in school ,I would have LOVED going to see candles being made!! How wonderful you are all to have opened your business for such a fun event. If you happened to take any pictures, we would love to see them. Who knows....you may have inspired the next great candle maker!! :)

Edited by puma52

I would have loved going to something like this when I was a student! How sweet of you all to open up your business for this event. I have no doubt that the kids just loved this! If you took any pictures we would love to see them. Who knows....perhaps you inspired the next greatest candle maker! :)

We did not take any pictures, but wish we had. We meant this event to just be a teaching tool, but ended up selling several candles as well! We were not prepared to sell anything, but the mothers really liked our products and wanted to purchase them. If you get an opportunity to teach your art to children, you should jump at the chance!