Roasted Coffee mixed with what?

megandgarr

I have some Roasted Coffee from AH/RE and it is definitely a dead ringer for coffee, however I want to use it as a mixer to sweeten it up just a bit. I made a batch of melts tonight using roasted coffee, chocolate walnut espresso and some cinnamon buns so hopefully that will be nice once it cures.

What are some other good blends using Roasted Coffee?

Thanks,

I add chocolate & peppermint with a touch of vanilla or buttercream to make mint mocha coffee mugs at Christmas time and it sells like crazy.

Other ideas I have done:

cinnamon bun

BCS pumpkin cheesecake (YUMMY!)

BCS Caramel Walnut

blueberry muffin

pumpkin cheesecake & creme brulee (pumpkin latte)

Those all sound so good. Thanks for all the input. I guess I will be making up some blends this weekend. I think I will try mixing it with Pumpkin Creme Brulee (Cierra's) and I also want to try Hansel & Gretel (CS) to start with and then I will go from there. Ooh, and I might also try mixing it with Chocolate Orange Truffle (BW). I used to get a orange valencia mocha from Starbucks and it was made with espresso and chocolate/orange. Oooh, I think that might be super duper yummers!