Wick recommendation for Ecosoya PB-votives

Okay ladies and gents!! I have been at this for 10 months now and a friend of a friend of a relative passed me down some wax. At first it was unknown, a bag of flakes and so I just stashed it. I work mainly with paraffin and parasoy container wax and I've only seen slab wax to this point.

However, they just found a paper order invoice and the wax is Ecosoya PB. Obviously I've now spent quite a lot of time with google and the other suppliers to learn about soy wax.

I don't have a lot of wax, but I want to make some votives from this wax and would love a good place to start with wicks.

It's taken a long time to get the paraffin wicked, and I have many different wicks onhand to try, but could anyone point me in the right direction? I have searched and found info on just about every wick I have........:rolleyes2

I have the exact same wax. I have done a whole lot of experimenting and I have found out for me is the WR 2003 from the Candlewic company (This wick works great for me for votive). It also depends on the scent you use. I have found out that any scent that has butter in the name I use less scent.