Scent Reviews from BCN and Aztec

blacktieaffair

Ok, I've never had an issue with anything from there, and I dont have stuff shipped in since its just down the road, so its not like they ever forget anything.. but here's what I can tell you.

Sheila, at the front desk, is always on the ball, will take as long as you need to take your order, actually listens to what you are ordering, and she never tries to sell anything, but there has been a couple of times, shes asked if I need "this" to go with it, and lo and behold, I did, and I'd forgotten it. It wasn't in any way trying to sell me stuff, she just seemed to know what I needed. The kid ( ok he's not a kid but Im 45 so he's a kid to me ) that fills the orders and brings them out ?? He is the nicest, FASTEST and I do mean FAST order filler ever! No joke, we timed it the last two times we went, by the time Sheila hit send, to put the order to the warehouse, he's been out with my order , to my car, putting it in, within 3 to 4 minutes. Every time, doesn't matter. I dont order HUGE , but I know he's running all over that warehouse. If you have a question about how any of the stuff works, they are on the phone with each other, asking, making sure, and letting you know .

All I can say is, while I've never had an issue with them to resolve, so I dont know how they are in that area, I can tell you that from the other times, it's probably the best customer service . I've been lucky. I've always had amazing CS from Candle Science, BCN and Alabaster, and now Aztec.

Thanks BTA! Someone here had an issue recently (No name dropping but Beth could maybe chime in, LOL). I really, really wanted to order but not if there is the slightest hint of bad CS. I had to ES too many times in my business to accept it from someone else. What a shame, since they are getting such good reviews from you.

Edited by ChandlerWicks

I really hate hearing anyone has had a bad time with any companies customer service :( Before then after my days as a programmer, I worked as a server and also ran restaurants. It just irks me to no end, that some places/companies don't move mountains to keep their clients happy. Esp. the ones that are too big for their britches and think they can get away with something because they are so big that losing a few customers here or there wont matter. BS. It always matters. Im not talking about the few times "we" run into people we just can't make happy , Im talking about other stuff like you didnt get something in a shipment and they wont credit u , or replace it, or flat out call you a liar, etc that sort of thing. We are why these companies are able to be there.

Thanks BTA! Someone here had an issue recently (No name dropping but Beth could maybe chime in, LOL). I really, really wanted to order but not if there is the slightest hint of bad CS. I had to ES too many times in my business to accept it from someone else. What a shame, since they are getting such good reviews from you.

I've used Aztek many times as well and never once had a problem. I've had it shipped and picked up. Of the times I've had it shipped I get it the next day and never had any items missing, damaged etc. Of the times I've drove there and picked up, they were super nice and helpful. Didn't try to push any extra items on me and Black Tie is right about how fast "the kid" is in getting your order to your truck. Of the times we've been there, we've filled up the back of an F150 with wax and the back seat of the 150 with jars. Not to mention some of the FO's and lids. We hadn't gotten to look at everything in the showroom before he was there at the truck with the order.

I was surprised at the post you mentioned when she posted it as I've never had a problem so it was kind of a shock to hear. One person's experience though will not keep me from ordering from them. If you search other suppliers there's going to be someone whose had a bad experience or didn't like something or another.

Until I have an issue from them or any other supplier I'll continue to do business with that supplier. The only exception is if it's a company that I've never ordered from and they have multiple bad reviews from people. In that case I'll look elsewhere.

I've used Aztek many times as well and never once had a problem. I've had it shipped and picked up. Of the times I've had it shipped I get it the next day and never had any items missing, damaged etc. Of the times I've drove there and picked up, they were super nice and helpful. Didn't try to push any extra items on me and Black Tie is right about how fast "the kid" is in getting your order to your truck. Of the times we've been there, we've filled up the back of an F150 with wax and the back seat of the 150 with jars. Not to mention some of the FO's and lids. We hadn't gotten to look at everything in the showroom before he was there at the truck with the order.

I was surprised at the post you mentioned when she posted it as I've never had a problem so it was kind of a shock to hear. One person's experience though will not keep me from ordering from them. If you search other suppliers there's going to be someone whose had a bad experience or didn't like something or another.

Until I have an issue from them or any other supplier I'll continue to do business with that supplier. The only exception is if it's a company that I've never ordered from and they have multiple bad reviews from people. In that case I'll look elsewhere.

Thanks to both of you for answering. It was shocking to hear that someone got mad at a potential customer for asking a question. He must have been having a really bad day.

Thanks to both of you for answering. It was shocking to hear that someone got mad at a potential customer for asking a question. He must have been having a really bad day.

:lipsrseal

oh, wth.......

I've had many bad days, but if I ever talked to a patient that way, I'd be shown the door. I will never even entertain the thought of giving that (choose an expletive) a cent of my money ever again.......

& CW, I wasn't a potential customer; I had ordered there more than once ..... :(

OK, moving on........ :laugh2:

Theres a thread around here somewhere. It's Beth's story & I'm sure she'll come back on soon. Maybe she can grab a glass of wine or something & won't get all riled up again! LOL.

lol... heck no. Not gonna give that *&^ another minute of my time.

"giving you fits".......... way understatement. But let's don't go down that road today.......lol