What's your favorite wick to use in soy containers?

I have tried HTP's, ECO, and cotton core so far. The HTP's are leaving too much hangup on the side of the container opposite the "bend", and in all of them if I wick to get a fmp I get mushrooms. :mad: I've ordered sample kits of RRD's and LX's to try those out, wish me luck!

At this moment I am testing (2) LX20's and (2) RRD40's in a 10 oz. ball jar with soy wax. The flame height stability is pretty much the same. These have been burning for 1 1/2 hours and the mushroom on the tops is exactly the same between the two. I was using a single HTP1212 previously and have to admit the mushroom was enormous. I am also testing a single ECO8 and a CD16 in the same jar with the same wax. The melt pool on both jars are neck and neck. I'd have to say the pool is about 1/4" or smaller to the neck of the jar. Flame height is really good and there is absolutely no mushrooming on either one of these wicks. Now remember, this has only been about 1 1/2 hours. Tomorrow I will relight and do my power burn and continue with my findings. IMO, I think I'm gearing more to the CD16 and the ECO8. Will let you know tomorrow evening