Wood wick clips

I was just wondering what any wood wick users wick clip preference is.I prefer the wood wicks from Lonestar but I HATE the clips that come with them.They don't hold the wick in for sh*t!The wick clips from Bitter Creek look like they'd do a much better job at holding the wick.I was just wondering what everyone's preference is and if the one's from BC work better before I go buying some!

Years ago I bought the wood wicks from Lone Star and was very disappointed - poor quality. Last year I tried their "improved" wood wicks and they have been performing quite well. I also tried the wood wicks from BCN; they're fine. LS wooden wicks are offered in 4 sizes; BCN offer at least 6 different sizes. I suggest you try these wicks from both companies, chances are you will see a difference in their performance. I prefer BCN.

What is it you don't like about the metal clips? If the wood tends to fall, just give the clip a little squeeze on the vertical tab; it'll narrow the gap and hold the wick securely. HTH

I use Bitter Creek's wood wicks and clips also. I really love them and have gotten great feedback from my customers on the candles I make with these. Just make sure that the wood wicks are are down into the clip as far as they will go (flush with the metal). I put wick stickums on the bottom of the wick clips to hold them in place. :)