Hippie Chick & Red Lipstick from Aroma Haven - Reviews?

number2of7

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just received a little sample tart in Red Lipstick today from RE ... haven't melted it yet - but cold sniff is very cherry slushie type to me. Yummy. For some reason I thought it would be more perfumey - but it doesn't seem that way at all. I'll have to melt that one soon. If you like KY's Cherry Slushie/Cherries & Chestnuts scents - you'll no doubt like this one too IMO.

I tried a sample bottle of Hippie Chick in CP rebatch base and it made a really nice smelling bar of soap. Made a small container candle and it burned ok but I didn't really like it much cause it made the room smell like soap. Also made a little body spray - yep, I walked around smelling like a bar of soap.

Just received a little sample tart in Red Lipstick today from RE ... haven't melted it yet - but cold sniff is very cherry slushie type to me. Yummy. For some reason I thought it would be more perfumey - but it doesn't seem that way at all. I'll have to melt that one soon. If you like KY's Cherry Slushie/Cherries & Chestnuts scents - you'll no doubt like this one too IMO.

I also received this same sample and it was okay. I did melt it and it was so strong it knocked me down. I think it's parrifin base wax too. Not a big deal but was curious. Not a favorite Scent IMO. Probably not something I'd buy.