confused - non bleeding soap colorants for M&P

ksranch

I've been reading/researching - I need to order some non bleeding colors for M&P soap. I went the TKB due to posts to just order a sample pack - but the sample packs aren't all non bleeding colors. Plus, it says an order takes 4 days just to go out. Peaks didn't say non bleeding but I asked and they said the oxides and micas are - micas look pretty, but darn expensive! Are the oxides good? I normally prefer to work with liquids.... any suggestions would be much appreciated - my DH is looking like this - :waiting: waiting for me to use the new mold he made but I didn't think he'd do it so soon and hadn't ordered these yet... need to decide and move quick! :laugh2: TIA

While you are waiting to decide on which colorants to order/use go ahead and pour an uncolored batch into that new mold - gotta keep hubby happy by rewarding him for his efforts (you can remelt it later when he isn't looking..our little secret)

While you are waiting to decide on which colorants to order/use go ahead and pour an uncolored batch into that new mold - gotta keep hubby happy by rewarding him for his efforts (you can remelt it later when he isn't looking..our little secret)

:laugh2: I must have read your mind - I did go pour in it - just straight base, no fo or color!! Just so I can tell him how fabulous it is, then I'll remelt as soon as my colors get here!!

:whistle:

Thanks Kitn - I'll just get a few oxides from Peak for now - I get those shipments in 2 days, so I can play this weekend! Then I can pick up some others in less of a hurry!