Peak's Peach Mango Salsa in CP

kssoaper

Just wondering it it was something I did - but made a batch of CP with this fragrance and it siezed on me sooooo bad! I haven't had a fragrance sieze like that in years. Maybe I had my oils too warm or something ....

Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem with this FO?

Yes, I had trouble with that one, too. I tried it a while back for a swap but ended up ditching the whole mess. I even got stubborn and tried a second time, tweaking my working temps but still no luck. Too bad, too, because I think it would've been a very nice smelling soap.

Darn it!!!!!! And the dope I am I ordered another 16 oz. (because I was just so sure it was going to be great and wanted to take advantage of their 'shipping sale').....Oh well, I think I'll use it in other things, but boy, it does smell soooo good. Rats. Thanks for the feedback.

Haven't used this FO before but just wanted to say that your soap is GREAT!! Love It! :thumbsup:

I used it for about 4 years (bought it from a little Vet Shop in NC) before I started soaping myself. I now know it was a LOT easier to buy yours!!! (lol) Your soap is the perfect example of what a truly great bar of handmade soap can be. Your recipe is wonderful!

Darn it!!!!!! And the dope I am I ordered another 16 oz. (because I was just so sure it was going to be great and wanted to take advantage of their 'shipping sale').....Oh well, I think I'll use it in other things, but boy, it does smell soooo good. Rats. Thanks for the feedback.

Don't give up yet, how about in HP instead? I have never soaped it but it might be fine in HP.

Oh geez, for some reason I'm feeling 'old' :o) You are so nice - yes, I remember that vet shop; that was a little while ago - our recipe hasn't changed much, maybe a little since then. I've learned a lot through the years but still not smart enough not to try a new FO in a 30 bar batch! FO's have gotten much 'better' than they used to be back in the 90's when you never knew what you were going to get when you added it to your batch. (And so many more supplier options!). Thanks again for your gracious comments on my soap, definitely made my day!

Judy

• 3 weeks later...