Mr. Do Right molds

icecold

Does anyone have these? My husband got me 2 for christmas adn I made 2 batches. I had a tough time getting one batch out after 24 hours and the other one I am going to try tomorrow. It does say no line but I don't see how they could be. Any input is much appreciated.

Do you have the slab or log molds. Did you gel your soap? Gelled comes out easier for sure.

I have had both for years. I put a silicone mat in the bottom of the slab mold, makes getting the soap out a breeze. The log molds I line with a dollar store vinyl craft sheet, the sheet is big enough to put handles on to pull it out and remove the soap. They really are not no line .

Called the guy today about them and he was not very nice. I told him that he was marketing a product that was not what it says. He continued to blurb about soap and how to make it, that his molds are liners and that they do not need to be lined, he had a lot of non professional info about soaping and I honestly don't think he knew what he was talking about. I asked if I could send them back for a refund and he said no as I did use them. I do understand that but when you say no-line they should come right out of the mold and thats what he told me they should do. He actually said I need to wait weeks to take them out of the molds depends on what oils I used in my soap. I had to literally pry them out with all the force possible using a knife to try to cut down the side of it and they finally came out with very ugly sides. I told him to google his name and see all the bad reviews about it. So I called paypal and they said they would handle everything for me and get my money back. I don't even want to use them now after speaking with him even though they could be used by lining them with freezer paper. Oh well, my hubby said he will just make a few more for me with wood! I have had good results with the ones he made me, he got these for me for christmas as he thought they would help-love him!!