Gloss Poly C-15 Alternative

Forum reasearch would suggest that most prefer not using C-15. What is the reccomended alternative? I make roses and I am on a petal breaking streak. For awhile, no or minimal problems. I'm trying to use a 75 Soy - 25 beeswax formula. I had no or very little breakage at 50/50. I would like to cut down to an 80/20 due to the cost of beeswax. I am trying the C-15 and as most indicate, it's a mess. Any advice, suggestions, etc., will be most appreciated. J.Snow

There has to be something I'm overlooking. Is it the wording of my post, do I possibly have BO? Not 1 reply. I know from research others have used GPC-15 in the past. Does no one use now? Is there another product that will do the same as GPC-15, but simpler to use? If it's the BO, I'll cheat on the conservation and bump the shower up to twice a week. Who would have thought I smelled bad with all this candle fragrance. I can go into a store and usually have 2 to 4 people following me sniffing. J.Frosty (fka Snow)

With that much soy you are going to run in to problems soy is brittle either go back to your 50/50 mix or think about something else that will make your wax more pliable. Micro wax comes to mind. I tried for years to get soy to make roses and pretty much gave up when I had to add so much BW to it to get it to work. Now mine are made with paraffin and micro wax combo. BW was just way to expensive to be adding that much to my blend on a regular bases.

Thank you Ms. Vicky and all others who replied to my reply. I thought my message was humorous, my spouse (who I call Precious) says I was being a smart a**. Possibly I'm like that Broad on the "View" (Joy Blowhard), who regularly says "now listen, this is going to be funny".

Again, many thanks to all and Micro Wax here I come.

J.Snow