What to pour next?

annie123

Yeah, I'm ready for Valentine's scents. I normally would make Valentine's scents in November, before getting too busy with the holidays. And I'm a huge fan of green, springtime or St. Patrick's type scents year-round. Aromatherapy/spa type scents too. It's never a wrong time for them!

Edited by Darbla

we are going to open up our spring lines and flowers more in the next couple of weeks. What i have found is people are going to start looking for them now because they got a lot of winter scents for christmas. There is a couple of christmas scents we have created ourselves that we are going to keep year round. Flowers and cleans scents are already starting to outsell the winter scents already in both of our locations.

We are going to pour a rose. Love Spell, Rock Star, Japenesse Cherry Blosom, and then several blends we do are selfs. We also do soaps and lotions in the same scents. So we can do gift packaging on all of them. We make a Gardenia blend that smell wonderful. We are going to be featuring that one with the others for Valentine.