I got my wax today

mzphee

Beth, are you saying you got almost 30 hours using straight 4794 or when you mixed 4794 with 6006? 50/50 mix?

I have a whole, whopping 1 scent tested in 4794, lol. Mixed with 6006, I got almost 30 hours out of it. Another scent of that mix is next on my list to test. :)

I use golden brand 416 for tarts, can I mix that and the 4794 or should I mix 4794 with my golden brand 444 or 464..I think I even have a few more different wax here, but can I mix it with soy? if so whats a good starting point to mix

I use golden brand 416 for tarts, can I mix that and the 4794 or should I mix 4794 with my golden brand 444 or 464..I think I even have a few more different wax here, but can I mix it with soy? if so whats a good starting point to mix

There really isn't one right answer. I always say 50/50 is a good starting point as long as it keeps your melt point for tarts at about 128-132. Another way to start is 75% pillar blend and 25% container blend.