newbie candle maker:-)

I've come upon to love tis craft is so much fun and harder then it sems lol. I live in Hawaii and its pretty hard to get supplies. We only have ben franklins here and their candle making idle is tiny....my question would be what websites to get supplies from and reomendations? What kinda was u guys use and why is it better....also tips and ideas would be awesome:-)

And find out what restrictions you have for mail to Hawaii. There's a friend of mine who lives there who can't do certain stuff because it's not allowed to be shipped there without jumping through hoops. That may only apply to B&B stuff, but check on the candle end too.

Edited by Scented

Welcome to the board Kiara! There is a TON of information on these boards. It will take some time to read through certain threads and the search function will be your best friend too. :) You'll find some of the nicest people ever on here for when you are ready with specific needs or questions.