Craft Show Today

NaturallyTru

Excellent day at the craft show! $592 in sales! Yeah!

I was the only candle person, so I am sure that helped. We were busy most of the day. Afternoon slowed but not that much. The last 15 minutes it was super slow. From what I heard most every crafter was happy with their results. Still not what they used to get at this show 5 years ago; but better than last year.

The dollar store boxes that fit my candle jars perfectly (with the jingle bells I hot glued on) went fantastic. People loved having a ready made gift.

Found out my niece is a fantastic salesperson! I am so proud of her.

Well, whaddya know...

Got an email today from someone who attended the show on Saturday. She wanted a Eucalyptus & Thyme candle as I sold out before she could snatch one up. And then she said she owns a store and would lik eto hook me up with her purchasing person!!! Yes!!!!

Well, whaddya know...

Got an email today from someone who attended the show on Saturday. She wanted a Eucalyptus & Thyme candle as I sold out before she could snatch one up. And then she said she owns a store and would lik eto hook me up with her purchasing person!!! Yes!!!!

S C O R E ! ! ! Just goes to show that sometimes doing a fair is more than how many sales you can make the day of the fair.