Received my new Peak FO today!

IwantItgreen

I'm very poor at descriptions so this may be a waste of time :tongue2:

These are all OOB and first impressions.

Frasier Fir - I like!! I like better that Spruce Xmas tree and CS mistletoe. I think it will be strong.

Holiday Sparkle - We have a close KY Plumberry Spice dupe here. I compared side by side and I couldn't tell a difference. Hubby said they're were a little different but Peaks was stronger.

Vanilla Bean Nectarine - Very nice! The "nectarine" is not over-powering, the vanilla bean comes through very nice.

Some other samples:

Wild Mountain Honey. LOVE, LOVE this one. No wonder it had 40+ reviews! You have to sample this one! I would describe it as a floral honey. I'm going to soap this one.

Harvest moon. Perfect for fall. I smell spices. I think is similar to Yankee's Autumn Leaves, but not a perfect dupe. Someone needs to verify that, cuz I really don't trust my nose.

Patchouli. Freshly turned compost?? :smiley2:

Key Lime. Strong and dead on

White Lily & Amber. a softer floral. I think it will be awesome in soap.

Bartlett Pear. Straight strong pear.

Rose Bouquet. Did someone send me a dozen from Proflowers? Hint, Hint!

Banana Nut Bread. Yummy, the perfect balance of banana's and bread.

Spiced Cranberry. Not at all like BCN spiced cranberry. It's strong oob, but not at all "spicy" compared to BCN.

Tahitian Village. My first impression was "is there pink sugar in there?" Not sure what to make of it to be honest.

Sorry I couldn't give better descriptions.

@IWantItGreen, I soaped peak's wild mountain honey not too long ago, and I agree it smells really great, but it is a super heater and really accelerated on me big time. I soaped at cooler temps too, so beware. I love Peak's Warm Vanilla Sugar in cp, thinking about ordering some more before the sale ends tomorrow.

I placed my order last night and Peak shipped my fragrances today! I've only tried a few of their oils during their 50 % off sample sale a couple months ago or so and was very impressed with the quality of their oils and quick shipping!..I got Warm vanilla sugar, Sweet Pea, and Twilight Woods for cp soaping..I really love their WVS type and hoping the others will be great in soap as well.

Frasier Fir is awesome!! I wish I would have gotten some of the other new ones but I totally missed them.

They have wonderful shipping and great scents! Blueberry Muffin, Creme Brulee and Sugar Cookie are wonderful.

Peak's Creme Brulee is my favorite! :)