Displaying tarts & clamshells at shows

tam1116

Hanging vertically. There's a psychological response to looking up at a product versus looking down at a product on at a table. Plus, when things are hanging you have a greater distance over which chance to catch the eye of passers by.

KSRanch - great adaptation of a CD rack! It would catch my eye and draw me in if that were sitting on a table for sure! Products that are shiny and look like candy really evoke an interest to me as a consumer. Here is your photo rotated vertically.

post-12349-139458488241_thumb.jpg

It's easy - just get the CD rack any old where and before you put it together pre drill holes for cup hooks, screw them in, them put together as usual - wa la. The trickiest part is doing the math as to exactly where to put the hooks.. *shudder*

And thanks TallTayl.. guess that was the next trickiest part! :laugh2:

Edited by ksranch

I put my melts in two different places on my table with my candles in between. Customers seem to really like this and I can accommodate multiple groups at my display this way. People who like melts can shop at either end of my display and candle lovers can shop the middle of the display. It has been working extremely well for me!