BCN pumpkin creme brulee?

carol k

I wish I could help you. I have a sample of this, oob it smells better to me than ICS's Pumpkin Creme Brulee (wihich seems to have disappeared from their website) but I haven't poured it yet. Unfortunately I don't use the same wax, I use an 80/20 blend of GB464 and 6006. If you still want to know how it does I'll be testing it within the next couple of weeks, so I can report back then!

Carol..did you try the one from Connie's for $12.95?? The closest I could find to ICS's and throws great in 415.

I'm on my 5th pound of it.

No, I never did. I had to order from BCN so I just figured I'd try it. I will have to get some from connie's.

I tried a little bottle of MCs pumpkin souffle, but it wasn't a seller for me. I added cinnamon and spices and now it is better. Haven't tried their creme brulee. I got Rustics pumpkin brulee and added more of my creme brulee to it. It smells pretty good. I like that cinnamon pumpkin bread the best.