Testing my first soy candle now

Hi everyone! So here is the candle I made last Thursday. I just started burning it about 30 minutes ago and so far this is how it looks. How do you all think it looks so far? Is it burning properly. I use 415 soy and I used a cotton wick.

I'm going to step outside so I can clear my nose and see how the scent throw is.

post-14009-139458487103_thumb.jpg

The melt pool looks pretty good and I have been burning it 2 1/2 hours so far. The HT is amazing!! My house smells just like the fruit loops. I couldn't be happier. I'm going to use a taller container next time though. But for my first I'm happy :)

No way to tell. It takes burning to at least halfway before I'm willing to say much. The candle has to be burned in test sessions all the way to the end when it should self extinguish or only 1/2" remains in the container, whichever comes first.

In addition to the wax type, we need to know how much FO you used; the specific type of wick & size; the melt temp, pour temp and temp at which you added the FO; and the inside diameter and height measurementsof the container.

Edited by Stella1952