Shopping for new Fragrance Oils

annie123

I am in love with NG's Sugar Cookie Brulee. We're introducing it next week for the holiday line. It is amazing for CT and HT in my soy, and it is skin safe to 5%. I haven't tried it in M&P or shower gel yet, because I think it will turn brown from the vanilla content, but no matter what it is crazy good in wax. For men, I also use their Acqua Di Gio dupe; it is dead on, and is also skin safe, as well as Glacier Falls, an Old Spice Red Zone dupe, which is amazing and doesn't cloud a bit in the shower gel base we use. Our top seller from NG is the Forbidden Fruit, which is super strong in soy, and is safe to 5%, and I think it would be an amazing soap scent. HTH...make sure to post what you choose! I love to live vicariously through others FO addictions....

☮,

Brandy

Oh goodness.. I have a teensy addiction to NG's FO's. LOL And I have a teensy wish list going on their site too... Ok, not so teensy on either. AND.. they just got a bunch of new ones, including Lush Dupes. I don't know if I could pick my fav's out! But I'll try...

Downy Clean Breeze

Baby Grace for B&B (ohhh so pretty!!!)

Best Friends

Bermuda Triangle

Capri Olivio - LOVE this one in my oil burner

Dude is a GREAT masculine scent, as is Stud

Green Amber

Island Fresh is a GREAT laundry scent...

Satin Sheets people LOVE

omg I could go on and on! One bad thing about having sooo many to choose from is that it's HARD to choose! lol

Well, Laura, not if you get them all LOL!

Anyone tried Rockin' the Stars yet?

Aspen Winter reminds me of Peak's Winter Wonderland. Anyone else see the resemblance?

I'm curious about their Autumn Wreath. Anyone have an opinion on it? I'm so lucky I get to order from there lol. I might as well make shipping worth it.

Sorry, Annie, I didn't mean to distract from your post.

So far on my list:

Sugar Cookie Brulee

Downy Clean Breeze

Rocking the Star

I already have Baby Grace, Best Friends (fruity), Bermuda Triangle, Island Fresh and Satin Sheets

Their Autumn Wreath is very nice - Only made tarts with it. I have Aspen Winter but I have not use it yet OOB it smells a little weak.

I think I need an FO intervention.

Are those the only ones you have? Cuz if they are, I'll offer up a ton of suggestions lol. I'm going to make AW some time soon and I'm going to make the winter wonderland from Peaks. Peaks is definitely much stronger IMO going with OOB, but I still think they are the same scents.

They had another fragrance I was curious about a recent knock off of a VS scent I believe, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was and it didn't show up in the new releases unless I skipped over it (which is possible.)

Any type of FO you're interested in (meaning types of smells)?

So I ended up getting the folllowing - IMHO OOB

Morning Glory & Honeysuckle - Nice

Clean Breeze - Not sure about this one

Sugar Cookie Brulee - Nice and strong

Angel Whispering - Light but nice

Fairy Dust - Does smell like much

Ice Capade - Nice Peppermint

Creme Brulee - Will be good in B&B

Tobacco Caramel - I don't smell the tobacco or the caramel but it is a nice soap scent men - Any other name for this?

Rockin the Star - Exact same FO I get from Daystar - Nice and strong

Mango & Mandarins

Vanilla Champagne - Really Stinks

Hawaiian Breeze - Reminds me of Origins Ginger

Wild Musk - Bad

NG is my addiction also. I use mostly NG for my soaps & other B&B items. I just got a couple of their new fragrances and they are doing so well in my MP soaps.

Kiss & Tell

Kismet (a little patchouli smell to it)

Honey Almond

Grapefruit Mango

Honeydew Pear

Lemon Sugar

Jacuzzi

Angelica

Snow Angels

Eucalyptus & Spearmint

Rosemary Mint (Pepperminty)

Raspberry Sorbet

Orange Cream (smells like Creamsicle)

Doodle Bug (smells like bubble gum)

Bubblicious (smells like Bazooka bubble gum)

Fairy Dust

Some of the men's FO's that I've tried

Wild Wild West

Dude

The Perfect Man

Werewolf

Black Tie

Drag Strip

Like I said, NG is one of my favorite addictions!!

OOB I think Kismet smells like Karma lol

Celestial ... I have to think on that one, but it's similar to something I have

Autumn Wreath I'm wondering if that's a dried apple wreath replacement. It is nice.

I thought about putting several others into my order, but I had to load that with scents I ran out of.

What do you get out of Kiss & Tell? It's one I put back.

Edited by Scented