Why can't they all be like this?

½ oz pp Maple Butter.. success :) HT in minutes. Love it... especially after burning Amish Harvest earlier today & if I hadn't literally looked at the candle, I would never have known it was lit; barely a throw in a small room.

Oh well... I'm going to enjoy this for now, lol. :yay:

Yeah! That's so exciting. I know what you mean about not knowing if a candle is even lit or not because there is basically no HT. Ugh, it drives me nuts. I always wait until my husband comes home from work and ask him if he can smell it. I can't tell half the time anymore, lol.

Soy or parasoy? Paraffin? Only 1/2 oz. pp? How long did you let it cure?

½ oz pp Maple Butter.. success :) HT in minutes. Love it... especially after burning Amish Harvest earlier today & if I hadn't literally looked at the candle, I would never have known it was lit; barely a throw in a small room.

Oh well... I'm going to enjoy this for now, lol. :yay:

Not surprised it is the 415. Of all the soy waxes I tried (415, 464 and C-3), the 415, IMHO has the best throw; it also works great all on its own for clamshells/tarts, and releases easily from the molds. As far as looks go, however.... sorry, no cigar, lol

GB415

yep only ½ oz (from Candlewic)

5 day cure